Tyson Fury has told Dillian Whyte he will be “knocked the f*** out” at Wembley Stadium.
The Gypsy King puts his WBC world heavyweight title on the line against his British rival in front of an expected crowd of 94,000 on April 23.
And the champion broke his social media blackout to send Whyte a chilling warning during a message to his fans.
He said: “Just a quick update to let you all know that camp’s going really well.
“Less than three weeks out, I can’t wait to see you all there in the big smoke at Wembley Stadium.
“Whyte is getting knocked the f*** out, man! See all my loyal fans there — God bless you all.”
Fury, 33, left his Twitter and Instagram accounts in the hands of his team after Whyte signed his contract for the showdown.
Speaking in February, he said: “I’m about to go off social media completely for eight-and-a-half weeks, going into training camp to give Whyte all the respect in the world that he needs.”
But with his challenger cranking up the mind games by remaining largely tight-lipped after no-showing the first official press conference last month, the undefeated Mancunian could not resist landing a verbal blow as the bout draws closer.
nd his comments will no doubt ramp up the anticipation for what already promises to be a blockbuster occasion.
Discussion about this post